Create a thunderstorm light show using your Philips Hue lights. Watch your lights pulse and flash to the sounds of a thunderstorm.
• Strong Thunderstorm - Heavy rain with frequent lightning and thunder nearby
Lights pulse quickly to the sound of heavy rain. Booming sounds of thunder accompany bright flashes of light.
• Normal Thunderstorm - Steady rain with a full range of lightning and thunder
Lights pulse to the sound of rain. The sound of thunder can be heard from various distances. The closer the lightning, the louder the sound, and the brighter the flashes of light!
• Weak Thunderstorm - Light rain with occasional lightning and thunder in the distance
Lights pulse slowly to the sound of light rain. Dim flashes of light are followed by soft sounds of thunder.
• Change the color and brightness of your lights
• Toggle rain sound effects
• Toggle rain light effects
• Change the color and brightness of the rain light effects
• Toggle lightning light effects
• Toggle thunder sound effects
• Toggle delay thunder
• Change the color of the lightning light effects
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your thunderstorm light show. Choose a group that you set up using your Philips Hue app, or create a new group in the Thunderstorm for Hue app.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Thunderstorm for Hue and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott
Thunderstorm for Hue is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Thunderstorm for Hue (version 1.4.5) has a file size of 36.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.